Like us on facebook

Like us on facebook
Like us on facebook

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Why do you like UAFS? What do you enjoy most about the UAFS campus? My favorite part of UAFS is…


Here comes the big issue,'what do i like most about the UAFS campus? Now i have to storm through every single thing that i like  about the campus and find what i like most about the campus. From the food, yes don't judge me am human and i have to eat to the fact that the lecturers are understanding and work towards
the success of the students to also the fact that the sidewalks make every single building on campus easily accessible, the extremely beautiful landscape, the fun events and the warmhearted individuals that make up the campus.

I will say my favorite part of UAFS is the warmheartedness of the individuals that make up the campus. I think everybody is pretty much wondering, why not the beautiful landscape or at least the food, Of all things to like about the campus. Why did i choose warmheartedness of the individuals?

                                                             CUB CAMP-falls 2013

I believe that no matter how extremely beautiful a place or a society is, once you have a feeling of being maltreated or snubbed, that place gets a very ugly view and perspective from you and everything that once was your best dream will become your worst nightmare.

GO LIONS!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hello, Seth.
    I totally agree with you. The most important part of everything is always the people. And here in Fort Smith everybody is so nice and welcoming! I feel so grateful for the many wonderful people I have met so far.
    Yes, go Lions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write-up...and your right,the hospitality of a people makes it worthwhile...

    ReplyDelete