Like us on facebook

Like us on facebook
Like us on facebook

Monday, October 21, 2013

Mid term - amazing college experience!

Hello guys, my name is Jack. I am one of the bloggers for this UAFS international students' blog, but the thing that makes me different is I'm the most handsome one (\^^/). I was supposed to publish some posts the last few weeks but I didn't because of mid-term exam. Therefore, embrace yourself because you will see a lot of my posts in this coming up weeks. Since I have mentioned the exam topic, perhaps I will go ahead and show you what I think of the mid-term exams. Let's get going! :))

I found this on the internet, it seems like a good way to start the topic:


In America, and yes, America because I don't know about other countries, mid term is similar to second test or third test. It is a way to tell the students that half of the semester has already gone, they should stop "clubbing" and focus on studying to raise their grades up. Well, may be not all students go to club and fail class, but in general speaking, mid-term is pretty cool. It shows the students how they are doing, where they are at comparing to the class. 
This is how I usually react about test.

Exams are really fun, if you study for it. Of course I don't usually consider it as my priority, but you will have an exams sometimes in your life anyway. Therefore, I manage to find the best way to enjoy it, especially mid-term exams. I love when we study in group together, very effective and easy to understand. In my opinion, the best feeling is after you I finish the test. You all know what I'm talking about. :))   

1 comment:

  1. lol it is not that great but you're so funny!

    ReplyDelete