Like us on facebook

Like us on facebook
Like us on facebook

Friday, January 31, 2014

Yay! It's Friday!!:D

I survived another week!
I'm so ready for weekend!



Well, I'm supposed to write about myself here, but unfortunately, what I'm not good at is talking about myself and writing in generally. Ugh. I'll do my best.

Since I don't know what I should write about, I'm going to write things about myself randomly!

I've been here for about a year and half, and I'm a sophomore in business administration major. I'm thinking about changing major to accounting a little bit. It depends on how well I will do in financial accounting class this semester. I'll see.

I'm originally from Japan, but I had lived in Bangkok, Thailand for 7 years. I was in Thailand when I was 8 to 15 years old, so people often assume that I can speak Thai. Too bad I can't speak Thai any more. I went to Japanese school in Bangkok and I forgot most of the Thai words I knew, sadly. I would love to learn it again, though! 

I like hanging out with friends, trying something new, working out, shopping, eating, sleeping, playing tennis, taking a walk, meeting new people, cleaning up, swimming... Hmm... Maybe cooking, baking, watching movies, reading what I'm interested in... Hmm... What else do I like to do?

Ah! I went back to Japan for vacation this winter! I had great time there! I got to see my family and friends, ate a lot of Japanese food which I had missed a lot, went to shopping, and gained almost 9 pounds in a month. I know, I'm kind of proud of myself. Now, I need to work out and be healthy...

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます
Japanese traditional dish for New Year. This is a part of the reason I gained weight.

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます
Sashimi (raw fish)! It's so good. I already miss it.

Since I like eating, I always look for something delicious! So, if you find a good restaurant, good recipe, or anything delicious and feel like being kind to me, please let me know! I'll love you so much! Hahaha. And of course, you can always make delicious things for me!

Well, I think I'm getting hungry. Probably I should stop writing. Otherwise I'll keep talking about food.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment