Like us on facebook

Like us on facebook
Like us on facebook

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving

This very American tradition I have come to enjoy and be so eager about.

This year was special in many ways. I got to meet more friends from around the world and also keep my old ones; I also got to tutor some amazing and very interesting Japanese students, not to mention the fact that i got to see my family this summer. I do have a lot to be thankful for. So here it is, I am so thankful for all the little things in our life that make it so worth living. I am thankful for my friends, my family, my country of adoption, but also just thankful about being able to give thanks.
I think this is enough thanks, now let's talk about the good stuff, the food of course. Another golden opportunity this year was the fact that I got to enjoy an early Thanksgiving meal, the actual thanksgiving meal and a post thanksgiving dinner. The Student Alumni Association and BCM were very kind to organize thanksgiving dinners for International Students. For the official Thanksgiving dinner I went to The vice chancellor's house. Mrs Nancy, as usual, was very sweet to invite a lot of international students. The following are some of the moments captured right before dinner.



After dinner, we played some board games, music and certainly danced. It was hilarious getting to see the boys dance on a song like "Call me maybe". It definitely was a day to remember with all that food and all those special people. I am truly thankful for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment